Opening Day ~ May 29th Cash, Checks, Credit or Debit Card Payments are Accepted
Opening Day ~ May 29th Cash, Checks, Credit or Debit Card Payments are Accepted
1. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
2. Parents and caregivers are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children while on the pool grounds.
3. Lifeguards’ & Management instructions must be followed at ALL times.
4. In the case of an emergency, all patrons are to immediately evacuate the pool & pool area.
5. All patrons are required to have taken a shower immediately prior to arriving at the pool. Lifeguards may not allow patrons to enter the pool if patron is visibly soiled.
6. When using cameras, including cell phones, specialized photographic and video equipment, Patrons are asked to use their “Best Effort” and only photograph members of their family and the party they are with. This type of equipment is never allowed in the restrooms.
7. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated on pool premises at any time. Unacceptable behavior is any behavior deemed by the Pool Management and/or lifeguards to be offensive to others and/or endanger their safety. This includes, but is not limited to, running, pushing, roughhousing, spitting, use of profanity, excessively loud behavior, verbal or physically hurtful actions. Showing disrespect to the lifeguards or Pool Management will not be tolerated. All patrons (adults and children) must abide by these rules. It is the responsibility of parents or caregivers to ensure that their children abide by these rules at all times. Normal Progressive Discipline will be: Warning, Benched, Removal from pool area. Pool Management and HSO Board may alter the Progressive Discipline plan due to the severity of the offense.
8. Standing or climbing on the picnic benches, furniture, recreation equipment, or any other pool property is not permitted.
9. The Pool Management or lifeguard may refuse admission or remove from the water anyone with skin abrasions, open sores, bandages, infections, inflamed eyes, coughs or colds, visibly soiled or any other condition deemed to present a risk to the health or safety of other swimmers.
10. All injuries occurring within the pool grounds must be reported immediately to the Pool Management for first aid.
11. Children in diapers and/or those who are not toilet trained must wear Swim Diapers under bathing suits in the adult and Kiddie pool.
12. Expectorating and nose blowing into the pool are prohibited.
13. Any toys or objects which the Pool Management or lifeguard considers dangerous are not permitted in the pool area. This includes all metal or rigid plastic toys.
14. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted in any pool area.
15. Patrons are permitted to bring personal chairs, food, non-alcoholic beverages, and coolers. (These items must be removed on a daily basis as the Hillsboro Sim Organization, Inc. will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items left behind.)
16. The pool may be closed when the air temperature is below 65 degrees, pool temperature is below 70 degrees or in the event of inclement weather. Notices will be posted on our website: www.hillsboroswim.comand social media pages.
1. No lifeguard is on duty in Kiddie pool area.
2. Only children 4 and under are allowed IN the water of the Kiddie pool.
3. Children in the Kiddie pool area must be accompanied, at all times, by a patron 13yrs of age or older who is fully responsible for the safety of the child.
4. Children 4 years of age and under are only permitted in the main swimming pool when accompanied in the water by a patron, 13 years of age or older. This patron will be held responsible for the safety of the child while in the main pool.
1. A lifeguard must be on duty before patrons may be in the deep end of the pool or use diving boards.
2. To be in the “deep end” area of the pool, individuals must display swim competency. All children under 12 (regardless of parental supervision) will be required to pass a Swim Test. Upon passing this test a daily “Handstamp” will be provided upon check-in.
Swim Test: Individual able to jump into water & immediately swim the width of the deep end (over and back) with competency followed by treading water continuously for 60 seconds.
3. Only one person is permitted on the diving board at a time, wait for lifeguard signal to exit diving board.
4. Due to the effect of under water pressure, NO goggles, face mask, snorkels, nose or ear plugs are allowed in the deep end of the pool.
5. The water area below the diving board must be clear before diving or entering the pool.
6. Divers must jump or dive from the front edge of the diving board to ensure the safety of others. No jumping off the sides of diving board.
7. No jumping or diving from the diving board to individuals in the water unless approved by HSO Management Team or Lifeguard on Duty.
8. Divers must leave the diving area (area where diver lands in water from the diving board) immediately after completing their jump or dive. Swim to the nearest ladder, side of the pool, or swim to the other side of the rope, unless otherwise approved by Lifeguard on Duty or HSO Management Team.
9. Hanging onto or from the diving boards is not permitted at any time.
10. “Cut-away dives,” chain or tag diving are not permitted.
11. Playing PomPom & Marco Polo in the deep end can only be played with Lifeguard approval and diving board closed
1. HSO reserves the right to screen all patrons to protect the safety of attendees. Those that are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed on HSO property. If they refuse to leave, they will be trespassing and authorities will be contacted.
2. No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the pool premises, or consumed, except at HSO Board approved functions. In accordance with state law, patrons must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
3. No food or drink are to be consumed in the pool.
4. Littering is not permitted. Patrons are expected to properly dispose of their trash in the trash receptacles.
5. The use of tobacco products, including vaping, is prohibited inside the pool fence or within 100 ft. outside the fence, unless inside a vehicle.
6. Pets are not allowed in the pool area, unless pre-approved in writing by the HSO Board.
7. Patrons shall drive and bicycle carefully and SLOWLY on the driveway and parking areas. Follow entrance & exit directional routes.
8. Bicycles shall be parked in designated areas only.
9. Hourly swim break – a 15-minute swim break may occur each hour, beginning one hour after opening, unless otherwise directed by the HSO Management Team. During this swim break only persons aged 16+ and children 4 & under who are accompanied by individual 16+ (who is in the water with them) are allowed in the pool
1. To protect our “Family Environment,” all persons on pool property are to be properly attired in clothing that covers all intimate areas of the body. Pool patrons are to wear acceptable swimwear. No thongs. “Street clothes” are not allowed in the pool, except for white/light colored T-shirt cover ups or Dri-fit material.
2. Tattoos that contain offensive language or graphics (as determined by Pool Management and HSO Board) must be covered while on pool property.
3. Public Displays of Affection are not permitted in the pool or pool area.
4. Pool Management may reserve an area of the pool or pool deck for individual instructions or parties during normal pool hours.
5. Damage to pool property will be charged to the responsible patron (parents or legal guardians are responsible for any damage caused by their children).
6. The HSO is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal property.
7. Personal radios, music players, etc. may ONLY be used with headphones.
8. Patrons are not allowed access behind concession counters, into storage or mechanical rooms.
9. All minors aged 5-17 attending as a Day Pass Patron must be accompanied by an adult (age 18+). Patrons 13+ may attend unaccompanied if a HSO Patron Registration Form is on file.
10. REPEAT: To protect personal privacy, NO cell phones or other recording devices are permitted in the restrooms. Patrons are asked to make their “Best Effort” to only photograph members of their family and the party they are with.
Copyright © 2023 Hillsboro Swim Organization - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder